Friday, March 13, 2009

Babycakes Delivery

Last week I decided to order some cupcakes and sticky buns that I've been reading great reviews about from Babycakes in NYC. They finally came the other day and I was soooo thrilled to try them!




Highly anticipated delivery from Babycakes Bakery from NYC . . .



The only bad thing was that the sticky buns were delicious as was the cupcake icing, but the cupcakes themselves were dry and flavorless. :-( I called Babycakes and let them know about the cupcakes and that this was very disappointing since I spent so much money on them and read such good reviews about their cupcakes. They couldn't give me a refund, but apologize profusely and are sending me a giftcard, which is still good. So when it comes I'm going to order something other than cupcakes and see how they taste. It figures it must've been some sort of fluke, but it had to happen to me! Oh well, whenever I get the chance to visit the bakery in NYC I'll be curious to see how much different the cupcakes taste in person than by delivery.

No comments:

Post a Comment